when do you start to feel your baby kick and when do you find out what you are having?im a new wxpecting mother and verry scared something is going to happen when im at work i work for ems and it can get crazy sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You usually feel the first flutters of movement at around 16-22 weeks. You just need to talk to your doctor about your job and they'll let you know what is okay and what isn't. The baby is very well protected inside of you, so you can do about everything you normally do. But talking to your doctor about what it is you do and your concerns would be the best idea. Good luck and congrats!!!
    Mom to 2 boys and another boy on the way!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Hmm, I would say being in EMS you should ALREADY know the answers to your question. My husband is in EMS and I know for a fact that you have to take OB as one of the parts of the course. Just talk to your doctor about all this. Movement should start around the 16th week.
    Anonymous

• I felt a kick around 15 weeks, didnt feel anything else until almost 17 weeks. I found out what I was having when I was 18w3d
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2009