Are you angry?

So I had my daughter in January, and ever since I am sooo baby crazy, i know people talk about this all the time on here, i want another one soo bad but my husband wants us to both have jobs and be more stable and blah blah, but just talking about waiting to have a baby makes me angry! So angry, like I feel hate towards him when he says we need to wait... any one else?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 10:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My hubby told me "soon" and we need to wait til we're more financially stable for over 2 years. AFTER I had a miscarriage which only added to my wanting another baby. But you and your hubby need to be on the same page. Don't you want HIM to be as excited and happy about having another one, not just giving in b/c it's what you want? You're going to feel frusterated and angry toward him sometimes, that's normal, but you have a beautiful daughter who's not even a year old. Teach her, love her, spend one on one time with her, that's all stuff you can't get back.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• But I want a golden egg, right now Daddy, right now!!!!!!!!

Hahaha - just kidding! :)

Be patient, breathe, and ENJOY the one you have now!!! You will have another one in good time......there is no rush, dear.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Think of it this way - if you got pregnant now, you'd have a two year old (terrible twos are aptly named) when your baby was born. Yes, people do it all the time, but it is difficult and you will NEED your husband to be on board to help, which he might not be if he didn't want to have another one so soon. Think about 2 am feedings, 4 am feedings, and 6am feedings, when a toddler wants to be up and ready for you to play with him at 7am... Think about the double diaper duty, the potty training while breastfeeding, the attempts to make sure your playful toddler doesn't feel neglected while you are tending to your new bundle. These thoughts might help you curb your baby enthusiasm.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 12:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2009