extension of xmas party at bar question: its colorado and COLD! what about shoes and warm tops? also... lipstick? purse? I REALLY NEED SUGGESTIONS! :)

(for hubbys xmas party at bar) I never actually did the bar scene... so... even though its cold do i wear a short sleeve green white/silver black blouse with dark jeans and silver open toe heels, or a form fitting, cute not at all revealing winter green (very flattering might i add) sweater (thinner, but still warm) with dark jeans and ankle zip up brown boots?

also... lipstick...... do i bother? it just comes off anyway. or do i and just run to the bathroom and touch up every 20 mins? and what about my purse? i have a super cute big purse that is amazing and i love it. i have smaller purses that go with black stuff, but nothing small for with brown... or do i ditch the bag and keep my phone in my pocket and hubby can carry his wallet and the keys?

OH WOW.. im such a mom lol...

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• either of the 2 outfits sound really cute!!! plus bars are different...some are more laid back and some are more clubbish... so just check out or ask someone whos been there.... im not a lipstick girl... im a lip gloss... which you can put on all the time!! and im not for taking purses anywhere.... but i would take the little one if ya take one... hope it helps some!
    Kennedysmommy13

Answer by Kennedysmommy13 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I'm from colorado so I know what you mean with cold! I would wear either, unless you smoke... the outdoor smoking is gonna be what kills the outfit. If not, you just have to make it from the car to the bar, :) with the lipstick, i say skip it and find a nice gloss that stays put for a bit. try either the lip balm from bath and body works or lancome's lip gloss, it has a touch of color but it's shear and you can wear it for a while.
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2009