how often do you douche?

how often and which product do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some people can have odor from foods they eat. Usually "junk food" of red meats can cause it to have a not-so-pleasant odor. Eating more fruits and vegetables can make it clear up. Also wearing polyester or spandex can cause odor. only wear cotton underwear because the other materials can cause the vagina to not be able to get proper airing and it gets a fowl odor. In fact, sleeping with your lower garments off at night can help too. Using harsh soaps, or soaps with a strong scent can make the vagina smell worse, believe it or not, you're better off with a lightly scented soap. They have a feminine was called Summer's Eve feminine wash that really helps with smell. Lastly, putting a cup of vinegar in your bath water can balance your PH levels and keep you from smelling bad. Don't use a douche.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Never because it's really bad for the vagina. A vagina is self cleaning. If it has an offensive odor a women needs to be seen by a Dr. Douching can change the pH balance and cause the growth of yeast or bacteria.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it's really bad..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 11:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• ^ ^ ^
    PP is right douching is known to cause more problems then anything
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 11:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i have never done It and honestly idk why women do? i clean myself in the shower..so what really is the point of douchei ng? i have never even seen on in real life lol
    meghan925

Answer by meghan925 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Never.
    Anonymous

• nope ive never done it either, like the other poster said its not healthy. Ive never seen one either other then in the box. I know my mother used to only because she tried to be discreat about buying it but we knew.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 11:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• People still douche? Seriously, I thought it was common knowledge that you can screw up the pH or push bacteria and germs further north.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Never..as PP's have said, they're bad for you. Besides, I'm OCD when it comes to being clean down there..I've never had any smell issues. haha.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Probably once a week. I just have a douche that I fill up with water....
    I'd do it more often, but I often run out of hot water while I'm showering and there is no way that I am douching with cold water.
    Anyway I think that it's total BS that vaginas are self cleaning. Nothing in the human body is self cleaning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2009