do you have any news that you would like to share?? :)

i have been trying for about a year to get my son tested for autism. it has been such a journey just trying to get anyone to listen to me. once someone listened and made the refferral, the insurance gave us the run around (gotta love tricare). since my hubby deployed, we came back home to family. while we are here, i figured i would try again. well i was finally starting to get somewhere. the today THEY CALLED ME WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! he goes on jan 5. i explained my time crunch and the severity of the situation and they were able to work him in early. i am sooo happy! finally i can start getting answers-whether he does or doesnt. it will at least get me started trying to get him (and us) the answers that we need. does anyone else have any news to share??

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How wonderful for you little guy!
    For my news... it is a secret, so I can't tell anyone I know in real life...so I will tell all of you!
    My friend told me she was pregnant today. I am really excited. She had a miscarriage in March and they have been so devastated because of it. I am praying that everything goes well.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I have my second anatomy scan in the morning!! i cant sleep im so nervous/excited...they couldnt find anything besides a head a spine and ONE leg last time..it was really creepy...left me feeling emotional and worried...so were doing a second check in 10 hours lol!! Good luck with your son, hope you get the answers your looking for!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I'm glad you finally got an appointment! I hope everything turns out well for you guys. We're a military family too so I know all about Tricare, ugh!!

My baby girl took her first official "non holding on to anyhting" steps tonight! She will be 1 on the 12th and she's been cruising around for a while but not ready to let go yet. She's still not ready to keep up with big sister but she's showing some progress and I couldn't be happier for her!!! Also my c-section date is Jan. 13th so looking forward to having my 3rd daughter :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Congrats on the appt!

I got the approval to TTC!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• DH's approval... lol, should have clarified!
    matobe

• Congrats for teh appointment.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• aww! im so happy for everyone too!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Ummm, my refrigerator quit working today.......Completely. : /

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My Husband Is A Truck Driver And He Is Gone For 4 Weeks At A Time And Home For 3 Days...
    Well, He Called Today And Told Me He Got A New Job :D Will Be home Every Weekend :D !!! YAY!

Just Found Out My Sister in Law Is Pregnant (She Has Been Trying For Months) :)
    (Now Only If I Could Get Pregnant ) :(

Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am so happy that TriCare finally came through and was able to get your son an appointment! We're military, too, and know how long the waits can be for certain things.....grrrrrrr.

I can't think of any news on my end except that I am enjoying my cup of coffee right now in peace and quiet before I head on up to take a shower.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2009