Body after baby?

I was just wondering after a woman has her baby how do u tighted your stomach up so u dont have saggy skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Surgery. It's the only way....unless you are pretty young....but even then, if your stomach muscles have split apart during your pregnancy, even the young cannot lose the extra stomach fat/skin....

I fully intend to get a tummy tuck after number 3!! :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• well unless your freaking huge you shouldnt have extra skin i just had my baby yes im a big bigger but theres no extra skin! just work out and eat healthy just like you would if you gained extra weight it's really no difference
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Depends how saggy ur tummy skin gets. Mine a little. I noticed it more after I lost all the weight. My sister (after 2 kids) had Csec and she had a lot of skin.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have no idea but it sucks and i don't think my body will ever go back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I don't have any extra or saggy skin. I have an extra layer of fat now but I'm working on it. It's nothing major and most don't even notice it. And I didn't even develop that till after kid #2.

As for getting rid of saggy skin, there is nothing you can do to tighten up skin that has lost it's elasticity except for surgery. You can strengthen the muscles behind it but if there is extra skin or fat then it will not be noticeable really.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2009