Is your man lazy?

No need to brag about any super hubbys lol. Just curious how many of us have lazy men??? I mean yes they work, but raising kids is work too! Just a bit of a vent.... :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mines not lazy...just..oh, whats the word?? ill describe it..he comes home, and takes off his boots and socks, and leaves them. then he takes off his jacket, and throws it on the back of the couch. the dog comes by, knocks it down..and there it stays. i've told him about it..it works for a couple days, but then its back to the old habits. lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• nope. not bragging about super hubby- i divorced my dirt bag.

my SO is a sweetie... he is unloading the dishwasher as i type. i should really go help him.... think i will. he works such long hours... :)
    i know how bad it can be, walked down that road too- thats why i refuse to let my baby come how to a mess. he is priceless and irreplaceable. an anomaly in the world of men. just hang in :) and smile at his stupid crap! thats what always worked for me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• ive got a lazy man. he throws dirty clothes on the floor 2 feet from the hamper, leaves dirty dishes on the table (i guess the magic dish fairy forgets to pick them up), lets the trash pile up to about 2-3 bags before taking it out (and sometimes it must overflow for him to change the bag), i could go on but i think you get my point.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• My husband was extremely lazy until I laid down the law!!! He is still lazy sometimes and resents me when I put a fire under his ass, but if I didn't - NOTHING would get done!

Example: Can you please help me clean? (I had done all of the house cleaning up to this point)
    DH: I don't feel like cleaning
    ME: Well, I am tired of doing all of the cleaning all by myself and it would be so much easier if you could just help me. It won't take long.
    DH: I don't want to clean - I have to be in the mood to clean!
    ME: *sarcastically* Well, we have lived in this house for a year and a half and you have NEVER, NOT ONCE cleaned. SO WHEN ARE YOU F-ING GOING TO BE IN THE MOOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    DH: *Promptly, but resentfully, got up to help clean.....*

We have never fought about the cleaning again..... tee hee :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Depends on how his day at work went and how he is feeling in the weekend.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• This isn't going to help you either my hubby is not the lazy one I am. I live the life of the leasurly. Sometimes I have to service him. But then back to my old lazy self. Good luck. Just complain any time you like. Sorry hon.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes, very LAZY!!
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yup... he's lazy. I love him to peices... but he's lazy. He also has 'selective hearing'... oh how I hate that! lol! Weeks like this one, when he has drill, he's REALLY lazy when he's home because he 'doesn't get a day off for over a week!" *gasps* . "But when do I get a day off?" "Your home everyday with the kids..." Yeah, that's the story of my life. lol! Because being a stay at home mom is so easy... all I do is sit on the couch and eat bon bons. :) lol!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Yes he is very lazy!!! Doesn't matter if I work outside the home or am a SAHM....either way he will not lift a finger after 5pm or on weekends and then I get pissy because he refuses to see my side of things which then makes him pissy because afterall he worked 40 hours and he would like to watch 5 hours of TV in his recliner
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My husband acts like taking care of the kids and stuff is easy.
    And SOMETIMES he IS lazy.
    BUT this past Thanksgiving break, he cleaned more than I did. I was surprised. And happy.
    ..
    Well, maybe not MORE than I did but probably as much as I did. He was very helpful and I was happy.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2009