hurts under my left boob

it hurts under my left boob and when i twist my body right it hurts a little worse and it hurts from the back of where it hurts under my boob on my back all the way up to my shoulder when i twist. it dont hurt bad but idk what it would. what do u think it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Health

• i would be concerned about your lungs. i get this same problem from time to time, and i dont know what it is either. sometimes it goes to my back, and other times its just under my right boob and it feels like a pinching or even when i take a deep breath in. i cant lay on my left side either otherwise it triggers it as well. i have been to the doctor about it and they cant find anything wrong. im thinking maybe if i eat too much adn get full, my organs are pushed up? im not sure. so i dont over eat anymore and normaly this doesnt happen.
    Anonymous

• i mean just under left boob, not right, sorry
    Anonymous

• could be a pulled muscle.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• it sound muscular to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Here is a list of things it could be, that you could consider:
    Pulled muscle
    Gas (small intestines are closer to your chest than you think, and can hurt like a b**** sometimes)
    Lung infection or inflammation
    Bruised rib
    Nerve issues (a too-tight bra, shoulder strain, etc. can strain nerves and cause pain - and remember that not all nerves are located where the pain is eminating from. There are nerves in your neck that control pain in your shoulders, nerves in your shoulders that control pain in your back, etc,)
    Angina (heart pain that is sometimes mysterious in cause)
    Back strain that is being diverted as pain to your chest
    This is only a few possibilities, but honestly I would just let it be, rest a bit, and the pain will PROBABLY go away. If it continues for days, or gets unbearable, go see a doc.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2009