Is the Book Taking Charge of Your Fertility something I Should Look Into?

My husband and I are going on out 5th month of trying for baby #2. I've seen that some women have read this book. I was just wondering if it was something I should really look into buying? How much was it? Where did you find it? Did it actually help? Anything would help. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 11:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is a great book. It is filled with a lot of information that every woman should know about her body. I bought mine at Borders. You could get it pretty much at any book store. Oh, and every time I have gotten pregnant since reading the book (4 times) I knew I was pregnant before I took the test because of what I learned from the book.
    Anonymous

• most definately a book every woman should have in her library. there is also software to go with it that helps you chart your cycles and info,plus it claculates things like ovulation and menses. you will not be disappointed.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• The BEST darned book on the market, If you're serious about getting pregnant, you MUST have it.. Pregnant the next cycle. Really!

(And they have software now? Gee! They didn't have that when I bought it...back in the Dark Ages.)

Answer by gdiamante at 2:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2009