SEXY NATIVITY DISPLAY ! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !

A California clothing store is under attack for displaying a nativity scene with sexual undertones.

Now, this story has legs
A group of workers across the street from Madison clothing store in Los Angeles plans to garner support from area churches to get the display that features Mary sprawled on the ground with a golden baby Jesus in her crotch taken down, KTLA.com reports.

The three sexy wise men surrounding Mary are carrying gifts of items from the store.

One woman, who was not identified, said sex, religion and shopping in a single tableau is too much.

The store declined comment at KTLA’s request.

Californication: At least a donkey wasn’t involved.

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

•  

Now, this story has legs

Now, this story has legsA group of workers across the street from Madison clothing store in Los Angeles plans to garner

THIS IS THE PICTURE IM REFERRING TO IN MY WUESTION . HOW DISRECTFUL AND DISGUSTING IS THAT IDEA ?

I MEAN , I DONT KNOW WHY SOMONE WOULD DO THAT >

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Where are the sexy wisemen????
    Anonymous

• show us the sexy wisemen
    Anonymous

• sex in america sells even to chrisitians. they probably thought it was a great idea and orginal.
    Anonymous

• they are not really shown in the pic ! , sorry ! but the only thing that i can see about them is when you look at teh oic on the left handside , you see 3 gift bags , i believe is them ! lol

io found the article in app.com lol and thats the only pic they got of it !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i don't get it..what's the problem? so there's no nudity, no overt sexual overtones(no poses)..its a different 'take' on the navitiy..and its in a upscale, hip clothing-store's window display...what'd you expect?

its not offensive to me.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• ok can you give a link so that i can take a better look at the picture.. doesn't seem like to sexy.... but maybe cause the pic is so small and im squinting to see.. is that a baby? doesn't even look like a baby to me..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I live in the Bible belt and its not offensive to me in the least. So what. Mary is in a short dress that is actually pretty.
    Anonymous

• The baby is not in her crotch. The baby is in her lap. People like those old ladies in the video will find the least little thing and make it dirty. And yes, I am old too but I am not so damn up tight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i think its a cute idea for sales...i do see anything offensive about it...i dont see anything sexy or involving "sex" in it. If wise men were doing mary doggy style or a donky then that would be bad or if they were playing with dill dos..this looks like a clothing store or something though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2009