Had Blood Drawn Today...Nervous

My doctor ordered some blood tests for me yet again. I am glad that she did though instead of just saying it will happen eventually for us. (TTC, 5th month now). I am not sure what she is testing for but I do know that there was a blood pregnancy test in there so I am hoping. My last AF was October 31st. I am really nervous. I haven't really had any symptoms but my periods have been really crazy since I had Mirena taken out in July. My doctor had put me on provera about 2 months ago now. So I don't even know if I've ovulated. Sorry I am kinda rambling I just really want it to happen.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 11:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just wanted to say good luck with your tests, hope the results give you some answers! I always asked for my results and researched the results myself just in case, but that's just me lol

If you aren't pregnant, and you still haven't gotten your period, then you haven't ovulated. Provera just gives you a withdrawal bleed. Tests like that should be done on day 3 of your cycle for more accurate results. I've been there, done that with all the ttc and fertility stuff (just haven't done IUI or IVF because of insurance).

If you are confused about a test result, you can message me if you'd like :) Hopefully none of that will matter and you will be pg :)
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 12:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2009