how long does it take your hubby....

My hubby has been home for an hour and hasnt noticed that my hair is 4 inches shorter and a differnt color. LMBO. Im dying to say something and so are the kids but we are waiting to see. Im trying so hard not to giggle.

How long does it take your hubby to notice the little things???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Forever usually when we are laying in bed he will go " i like you hair" or something like that. Usually I inform him what has changed and he goes " oh yea I noticed I just wanted to see how long it took for you to get mad" yea right..lol
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Hubby doesn't notice until I tell him...lol...or if he does, it's days or even weeks later...he'll asked if I did something different with my hair...lol
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• my husband says the same "oh, i noticed..i just wanted to see if you were gonna say anything to me"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Sometimes they notice, but don't say anything because they don't like the change. He may have been attached to your long hair! :) My husband doesn't notice alot of little things.....but it doesn't bother me or anything...

:)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Um. We just moved to (in April) and I bought some window shades and a valance and put it up in the living room. IN APRIL. The window is HUGE and takes up the main wall of the living room. Not easy to miss. It's really very nice. :-D

.......................

Let's skip to the beginning of October, my husband comes home from work.He stops in his tracks, looks at the window and says, "When did you do that?!?" I just sat there and stared at him.

Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• IDK...he notices things more than me. LOL... The other day he was like;
    "Do you notice anything different about me?"
    Me; "Yes, I see that you got a haircut."
    Him; "Yes, but anything else?"
    Me; (looks him up and down, then realizes he has new shoes...LOL) I don't remember what I said, but yeah.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• LOL at SAMNMAYASMOM reply. Come to think of it...I am also oblivious when hubby does something different with his hair.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Forever :)~
    eeyoreplus4

Answer by eeyoreplus4 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My husband usually gives me a funny look ans says something along of the lines of "You look different. What's different?" He can see that there is a "change" somewhere, but he usually can't pin-point it, mostly when I dye, streak, or cut my hair. I bet if a got a new pair of bOObs he'd notice in about half a second. :p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• my partner rarely notices a change i usually have to hint to him, sometimes i would appreciate a bit of recognition.
    men.....................
    CASSANDRA.L

Answer by CASSANDRA.L at 2:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009