really embarassing

i am 32 weeks pregnant..i have not been able to have sex due to the fact i have to ALWAYS go pee..i even go right before and i still have an accident..can anyone help me with this i dont knw what to do and my man is not very happy lol its been like this since i was about four months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Health

• Tell him to get over it. Your pelvic floor is weakening just wait until you have the baby....Um..well you could always stop and take potty breaks during sex lol it will last longer....I have no idea GL
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Have you went to the doctor about this problem? I had the same problem when I was pregnant and I went to the doctor and come to find out I had a bladder infection. It is very common to get bladder infections while being pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• going to the doctor may be a good idea that does sound like a possible bladder infection. Cranberry juice is known to be good for urinary tract health and "exercising" those muscles down there by tightening and releasing would be good too, they tell you to do that while pregnant anyways and being able to have more control like that may help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• do your kegel exercises or else after the baby your gonna be peeing when you sneeze.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2009