Have you ever thought about cheating on your husband?

If so did you ever go through with it?
If you went through with it did you regret it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• He needs to be told that cheating on you was emotionally traumatic and a betrayal of trust and while you appreciate that he is sorry and swears it won't happen again it will take time for you to heal. And don't feel bad for considering sleeping with another man, its only natural when so badly hurt to want to make the other person understand how bad you feel, the main thing is that you aren't actually going to do it. There is also no harm in giving him another chance, perhaps there is some underlying reason why he cheated, you guys are going to need to figure that out and make changes to grow as a couple and hopefully end up stronger than ever
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Ive thought about when i found out he cheated on me but I realized that would only make everything worse. I value my marriage more then getting revenge on him. What about u?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• No

btw we just celebrated 16 yrs.
    Anonymous

• Yes and NO. You just have to remember how much you love him and you wont want to. My hub is in the Army hes always gone but I would NEVER be so disrespectful as to cheat on him especially when he is being shot at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• it is a moral choice.
    how moral are you?
    how would you explain it to your child?
    how would you explain it to your parents?
    how would you be able to look in the mirror?
    what would you say if your daughter wanted to cheat, what advice would you give her?

is there any benifit at all?

the only reasons to cheat........ are ALL self centered.
    Anonymous

• I don't think most people decide to cheat like they don't go out looking for it, doesn't it usually just end up happening due to developing an attachment to someone else or getting way too drunk and being stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• WE have been married for 11 years and I can honestly say no I have never cheated or considered cheating. I love him with every fiber of my being. Just imagining how horribly painful it would be to me if he cheated has made me not even really look at or consider other guys as sexual beings. I guess I am weird, but I would never cheat and that being so I remove all temptation to cheat. If I don't think of other men sexually, then there is no temptation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• "doesn't it usually just end up happening due to developing an attachment to someone else or getting way too drunk and being stupid"

That is the point of my post I am anon:26. I don't put myself in situations where cheating may occur.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I agree with anon :26.

You simply dont put yourself in that spot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Nope, when you cheat you don't love the person, and I believe is better to end the relationship if you think you do not love the person. And I also believe that is all about morality. For me a cheater is worth a piece of pigeon poop.
    dlioness26

Answer by dlioness26 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2009