Have you ever role play in the bedroom...if so what costume did you wear and if you had a fantasy story that came along with it...what was it?

I was answering another momma's question on here, and I suggested role play...even though I never done it before...lol. Now that I have the idea in my head, I kinda want to do it (in the future though...lol...I don't know about doing role play while pregnant). So who has done it...what did you wear...and if you had a plot along the whole role playing thing...what was it?

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did the slutty maid outfit with 6 inch heels on, had dinner made and served him, then had desert...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• We have restraints on our bed. With out getting into too much detail either the me or my husband would wear all black and do a robbery gone bad but oooo so great scenario. We take turns on who gets restrained thats one of the games.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have played the cheerleader bitch from high school that no one liked,  with wearing the uniform.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I've played the role of the slave girl before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2009