Can anyone help me figure out if i am really pregnant or not?

Home pregnancy test do not work on me... and i am not sure if i am i am having a lot of changes but stilll don't know. if you could please help me

kendra423

Asked by kendra423 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Really nobody can tell you, because a lot of pregnancy symptoms can be confused with other symptoms. However, your best way to figure out is to go to the Dr. and get a blood test. Nobody on here can diagnose it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• How are we supposed to help you? You want one of us to come over with a heart monitor? Sorry, but I dont know what you are looking for here...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i was not asking for someone to say for sure that i am pregnant just someone to let me know if what i am experiencing seems like it might be. i am scheduling a doc. app tomarrow so i will know soon i hope
    kendra423

Answer by kendra423 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• only way to know is to have a blood test done.
    many symptoms of pregnancy can be in common w/ many other things. and since you already have a dr's appt, i would just wait and see what's going on till tom. no need to stress now.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• How can it not work on you? It measures your hormones. If you don't have enough, you cannot keep a baby to term, so at some point it must be measurable. Am I not understanding something here?
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2009