Trouble Getting Preg...Advice Please.

I Read That Egg White Type Cervical Mucus is A Very Good Sign You Are Fertile.
Well, I Havent Had That Since I Got Pregnant With My Daughter, And She Is Going On 3...
Me And My Husband Have Been Trying To Get Pregnant For 8 Months And Nothing.
Is There AnyThing I Can Do Or Has Any Of You Moms had Any Trouble Getting Pregnant
And Tried Some Thing Like Fertility Pills That Worked?

Any Advice Will Help Me Out Alot.
Thanks. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have a monthly cycle? If not, it doesn't sound like you are even ovulating. Try taking Vitex...it's a herbal fertility supplement.

I really recommend charting. When I was ttc, I couldn't do without it even though I was seeing a fertility specialist and being monitored every other day! Message me with any other questions if you'd like. I've got years of experience with this stuff :)
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 1:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I had a friend that tried like crazy to get pregnant, she was going to fertility doctors after only a few months of trying, the doctors did a few tests and then told her she would never be able to have children, well guess who got pregnant shortly thereafter. Sometimes not stressing too much about it makes all the difference.
    I was on birth control after my son and when I went off my doc told me it could take up to 6 months to start ovulating normally and I think it took longer than that. I think we tried for almost a year before I got pregnant. Our kids are 4 years apart and its a great age diff so don't worry too much about the age gap you may end up with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i'd start by cutting the stress out.Your doctor will be able to tell you if there is anything to worry about.
    My husband and I tried for a year and then found out he'd got a zero sperm count having had an operation as a kid that caused damage.Chances are if you've already got children,you'll have more.It can just take a little while sometimes.I'd try the ovulation tests you can get,or something simple like a thermometer.Your temp goes up a fews days each month when you're ovulating so this could tell you the best time to get at it!
    daisycat78

Answer by daisycat78 at 7:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2009