The Best Way to sell your baby clothes ?

I've gone to a few sites on the net to see what there all about because parenting magazine said they were great, however there weren't alot of clothes on there. I sold a few things on ebay, and with babies a year and a month apart this summer i know there will be no time for a yard sale of the baby boy clothes. So i want to know what is the best way you got rid of your baby clothes and got the most money out of them?

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• craigslist
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My answer. Donate them to a family who needs them, and can not afford nice things, during the holidays for there babies. That is just my opinion. That is also how my daughter got most of her holiday dresses, church outfits and play clothes.
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I would try craigslist. I tried to take some clothes to one of those once upon a child stores and what a rip off! They offered me 2$ for three brand new sleepers and a pair of pants.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I sell mine at kids consignment shops -- the one I sell it too, gives me 40% of what they are going to price it as...so I get atleast a few dollars for every items a sell -- I sold my baby bath tub and got $12 and I only paid $17 for it new lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• If you want to sell them Id try craigslist , but I have to agree with who said about donating. That would be so much better for someone who cant afford clothes for thier kids.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Join some groups here on CafeMom that will let you advertise what you are selling to the other members of the group.
    Before my granddaughter was born, a mom on here advertised that she had a HUGE box of baby girl clothes from her 3 daughters and she took pictures so I could see how clean they were. She offered them for free to anyone willing to drive to her home to pick them up, so that is what we did. It was well worth it - the money in gas and the time spent traveling (3 hours) - to get all those wonderful clothes!
    Try browsing the groups for one to see what you can find.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• CraigsList you will get the best price, try to include pics, if your in a hurry Once Upon A Child, but you usually don't get as much as you would on CraigsList. If you aren't really hard up for money, you could also donate them to a womens shelter! Congrats on #2!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2009