so im breast feeding and . i have this weird color..

i have been breast feeding for 3 1/2 months now .. and i have this oval around my areola its big, almost takes over my whole boob its a extremely light purple but what the hell is it &will it go away? also i have this huge vein on the surface its on my shoulder and runs right throw my boob what is that? whats going on!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Health

• I have a vein that pops out on my left boob. I feel like the Incredible Hulk LOL! Sounds normal
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• All normal...the veining system is much more visible when you're breastfeeding. Yes, it all goes away.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• my nipples and areolas stayed darker but thats not a big issue, otherwise they do go back to normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It's very normal for our breasts to change while we are breastfeeding. Unless you are experiencing extreme pain, i would consider it very normal. My areola's turned brown when i breastfed, & the areolas were not so round anymore, they turned oval. Not sure if that's what you meant, but that is very normal.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It's normal and hormone related and will go away sometime after you wean and your homrones level back out.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009