positive pregnancy test? but confused

so i took a first response and got a positive but the line was very faint. i took one the next morning and was still faint but a little darker! and i took another the day after and was still faint but a little darker than the other. im just scared cus this happend to me with my two miscarriages. i have two daughters and the pregnancy test with them where really dark. could this mean anything? i mean could my hcg levels not be increasing and have another miscarriage? has this happen to anybody?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just spend the 20 bucks and get one that clearly states pregnant or not pregnant.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• your best bet is to go to the doctors and see what they have to say about it. good luck.
    CASSANDRA.L

Answer by CASSANDRA.L at 2:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• No, it doesn't and don't worry about having a miscarriage. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and I also had the faint lines. My 2nd pregnancy went completely fine and had the same faint lines like the first. It can mean you are not that far along, but I've actually noticed First Response (The same kind I used both times,) has fainter lines. It's probably the pregnancy test, because my sister and I both used them and noticed they had fainter lines that some other pregnancy tests.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• ..than some other pregnancy tests....Typo.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• When I took the test the line was faint but I was pregnant and everything went fine.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• when i first tested it was faint
    i tested the next day and the same...
    then at the drs it was darker its just because ur hormones are very low if you just became pregnant within a month
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• you are def pregnant congrats the faintness could be just your so early your hormones leves arent high but if its still faint i go make an ob appontment to confirm with blood work plus figure out when ur last period was an due the math should help you!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• my first was a miscarrage and it had fait lines but so was this one to.. I also used first responce, I thank it's just the brand! congrats!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2009