How is your Christmas shopping going?

Have not started, having to catch up on bills and it's sad cause it's our first Christmas since my mom passed and I know it wont be very merry at all. Am I the only one feeling it?

SolizBeserra

Asked by SolizBeserra at 2:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• Sweetie you celebrate life. Your mom would want that for you and your family. Starting doing some traditions that she left you with in her honor. Perhaps a cooking recipe.

Visit her grave site and leave her a small little Christmas tree or angel to remember her by. You know some that doesn't cost but a buck or visit the Goodwill to find something. Have your kids go with you to give her this gift. Leaving flowers would help too.

I lost mom this year.  You have my condolences. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• im sorry to hear about that im right there with you on the christmas shopping i havent really started and this is the first year that my hubby and i live on our own and not helping with bills for my mom and dad and they helping us we kinda went over board with thanksgiving cause my brother was coming out and i havent seen him and he getting ready to go back over seas now so getting bills paid is hard right now so we have no money for christmas and my hubby grandpa past away 3 days ago so try to get that and everything is hard so i do understand what your going thu and i hope it does it better and you have a good hoildays just do the best you can thats all you can do
    Anonymous