Does anyone have any recommendations for unique baptism outfits for boys?

I am looking for something differnt than the traditional boys outfits or gowns but can not spend alot of money.

akitta

Asked by akitta at 2:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't think of anything. Search online, maybe you'll find something you like.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Years ago a friend of mine said she was going to crochet a baptisim outfit.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 11:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I guess I don't know what you are looking for do you want something white. They have some cute knit clothes for boys. heres a link to one. http://www.catholicchildrenscompany.com/baptism/suits/jared.htm

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I knew someone who used her wedding veil/train and made a baptism gown for her daughter and I think a jacket for her son. I thought that was cool. All my children were baptized in a gown made by my great-grandmother and passed down through my family - my grandfather was baptized in it, my mother, me and my siblings, all my kids and their cousins - so something you make could be passed down to the next generation.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 1:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Why? What statement are you trying to make? My son is special and different from every other boy in the history of the world! Pick a little white suit or a gown. Enjoy the day and don't worry about being unique and different. Unique and different usually turns out to be tacky.  Go with classic and traditional.

Anonymous