Are you done with your Christmas shopping? What did you get?

Lavander

Asked by Lavander at 2:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• i got a few toys for my children (since they will get tons from other people) which include, a small piano, a doctor play set and a Thomas the train rug that has the tracks and roads on it. Either than that i got tons of room decorations, sheets for their beds and winter boots and clothes for them. Figured Christmas was a great time to have an excuse to get them everything they need! :) But, the clothes and boots, they are getting all during the holiday. We mailed it from online so once they get here, we give it to them. So lol. it is a non ending present party!
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm finished shopping for all the kids (my own 3 and 2 nieces) and my mother. I still have to get gifts for my sisters and brother. I get my youngest (5 months) a toy set(six toys in one), middle child (1 year) a shape and color laptop and a book, and my oldest (5 years) a Fur Real friend newborn puppy (because we can't have a real dog) and a game called Square by Square from think fun. I love Thinkfun toy. I got one for my older neice (8 years old) and a puzzle for my younger neice (3 years old). My mother is getting the first season of her favorite TV series.
    PandoraRobin

Answer by PandoraRobin at 8:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• since we decided to stop exchanging gift with the other families (nieces/nephews), its alot easier. we've bought some toys for our 4 1/2yo ds, MIL, and i've bought my dh's. the only people left is my parents, and myself.
    :)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm ALMOST done. All that's left is 1 or 2 more gifts for my kids, and one for my sister, then some candy for stocking stuffers for my kids. Oh and the xbox 360 lol can't forget that. My oldest is getting a soccer goal, ipod speakers, and another little gift from us (my mom sends the kids a lot more.) 10 year odl DS is getting a rip stick, Nerf N-strike wii game, and MP3 player from us. 5 year old DD is getting a Green Toys Tea set, baby doll furniture, and a new baby doll from us. Brother is getting a book and a carry case for his GPS. My mom and dad are getting a nice digital picture frame loaded with photos.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2009