im so sick of throwing up...

ive been having the worse morning sickness since i was 7 weeks more like 24/7 sickness. Im now 14 weeks and its the exact same! Ive been giving zofran.. doesnt help at all. Ive been in the hospital for dehydration. I practically cry after i throw up because its starting to hurt my body. ive tried everything! has anything helped you that i should try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was horribly sick for my entire first trimester with both of my kids. Nothing helped. I was severely dehydrated and did everything I possibly could to avoid vomiting cause it messed me up so bad but they were never able to give me anything to help. My youngest is 4 now so I don't know if they've come up with some new things. But for the most part "morning" sickness just gets to be one of the joys of pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• try pepto bismo an also the er precribed me nausea medicine worked like a charm!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Here is what worked for me, though my morning sickness was not nearly as severe as yours:
    Ginger tea
    ginger chews
    chamomile tea
    peppermint tea
    sea sickness band.
    yogurt (the real kind, with live cultures and without gelatin or high fructose corn syrup)
    Good luck, and try to stay hydrated.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I didn't find anything that helped. With my 4th I was sick for the entire 9 months I was pregnant so I feel your pain! They tried a couple different medications, zofran among others, but none of them really seemed to help. Keep trying to eat small meals, anything with ginger, good luck!

Answer by missanc at 8:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I also was sick the entire 9 months. My Dr. didn't give me anything. I just tried to stay hydrated & ate lots of crackers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2009