I want to become a surrogate mother

I have 1 child. I don't plan on having anymore children. I have always wanted to be a surrogate mother, for as long as I can remember. My mother carried my cousin, because my aunt can't have children of her own. My aunt thanks her everyday for what she's done for her. I want to bring that happiness for people too. I am young, but I believe age doesn't matter. When I was pregnant with my son, I didn't take any medication. Not even tylenol/ibuprophen for headaches. I ate as healthy as possible, and tried to exercise daily. I want to make couples out there who really desperately want a family happy. I live in Ohio. All the websites/agencies I've seen on the web want women over 21 years of age. I am 19. If anyone has any info on how I can get into surrogacy, please let me know. Thanks, Jessica.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you are probably going to have to wait to meet the age limit. most places probably think a girl so young will end up not being able to give up the baby or are not capable of making such a decision. even if its wrong about u, u dont have much choice, unless u knew a couple who wanted to pay for you to have their baby. but i would just keep looking for agencies if i were u
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2009