Christmas shopping...

Have you started ? how much have you spent? How many people do you have to buy for ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have started ..we still have like 2 more trips to makes.... we have a new budget of about 3700...but we will see how that goes lol

that includes for everyone.... most of the money is spent on the kids, and then we get everyone else a gift each, maybe 2...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am actually starting today. DH and I arent buying for ourselves, just about $50 for our 3yo
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My bo and I just get for the kids and one apeace for adults. I made a kamono for him. The silk and such was about $60 tottal. I will spend about $50 per kid. I have 2 at home and the other away from home. He on the other hand, I hve no idea. Way too much I can tell you that. I told him to stop. But alas I know hes just started.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 6:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• We began in the beginning of November and spent about $2,000.
    We have 3 children, 1 grandchild, and 4 members of extended family to buy for.
    We also had our youngest daughter's 16th birthday pictures taken and I paid to have my baby granddaughter's pictures taken - all so I could be sure all the members of our families and close friends could have pictures of them. My older teen had her Senior photos done in August so that was out of the way and my oldest daughter is on her own on getting her own ones done.
    We still have some little bits of shopping left to do, which we are hoping to try to get done today.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I've gotten a few things for the kids. and dh's done.

have to wait for the next payday to finish though.

we'll only spend around $200
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have started. I have not kept track of how much. I am just about done. YAY! So far, I've bought for 11 people.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2009