cold teeth...

what does it mean when you bite into something cold and all of your teeth hurt.... Is it just sensitive teeth or can it be something else too

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• JUst sensitive teeth. That happens to me all the time. I actually cant even have ice in my drinks because it hurts so bad. You can try colgate with baking soda tooth paste and act restoring mouth rinse that has helped me.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Im trying to remember the brand and it wont come to mind ooooh ya! Sesodyne. It is a tooth paste that helps sensitive teeth. My friend uses it and she says its fantastic.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 6:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It's best to see a dentist. I had a cavity between my teeth but because of the position of it, it was causing other teeth to hurt too. Don't be so quick to discount it as simple tooth sensitivity!!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 7:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Sensitive teeth most likely if it is all of your teeth having the painful reaction all at once. I like mommalady's advice of visiting a dentist just to be sure there isn't a cavity being created someplace.
    Two of my teeth became sensitive since I had crowns put on them and the Sensodyne doesn't work at all. I'm just careful about drinking hot & cold drinks to make sure they don't come in direct contact with them and I brush my teeth in warm water.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Denquell works great! Also, cold sensitivity is normal for many people..my dentist told me if they are sensitive to hot...see a dentist. Hot sensitivity is usually indicitive of a problem.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i am going to try and get that toothpaste tomorrow when I go to the store and see how that helps, if not I will go to the dentist.....but it is like all of my teeth at once...and that is the only time there is pain...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2009