workin' out

Well...my tredmil broke...we have this aerobisiser (sp) in the basment I am thinking of bring up and using in place of my tredmil until I get a new one. My question is would it still give me the same ( or more) benefits of the tredmil ....I dont know what it is called but it is the kind you sit and you pull the handles back ...so I can feel the burn in my arms, belly and thighs.....

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It wont give you the arobics. But it is good for toning and will provide excersise. Be very carefull with that as it can cause some pulled muscles if you do it wrong. But dont hesitate to use until you can replace your treadmill. And also while your waiting youcan also use the ground. If you open you door and look outside you will find the cheapest and best treadmill posible.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 6:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Make sure you get some areobics in as well, take a brisk walk around the block etc. You really should not feel a burn..if you do you may hurt yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• well I do usually wak outside too, that is when my trusty double stroller comes into play lol... but it is already snowing here and I dunno my kids get miserable when they go outside all bundled up....it would take more time to pack them up and get them int he troller than I would get to walk....But i might try to talk hubbyinto watching them some evening so I can

Thanks for your help girls
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2009