COPYCAT!!!!

My daughter is such a copy cat LOL. She will mimic almost anything she hears you do.
She is 7 months old and we think she has said her first word, “Mama”. She says it when she is upset or really wants me. Other than that she just mimics. If you cough she makes a light cough sound then looks at you and smiles. If you sneeze she makes this weird little throat sound then looks at you and smiles. I had told my husband that I felt sick like throw up sick and then I made some sound and she made the same sound! LOL It is so cute. I just wish she would mimic words instead of sounds LOL.
She will also mimic sticking her tongue out but this girl at 7 months literally touches her nose with her tongue LOL.
Anyone else have a goofy little one?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My granddaughter has been doing the same thing....LOL. It is so cute!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• mine mimics everything i do, she's a year n a half now and it only gets worse, she tried to say shit the other day when i shut the drawer on my finger. now she tries to say it when she gets hurt, lol. i really gotta watch it now. she does everything the lipstick, standing in front of the mirror dancing or brushing her hair. she wont eat unless i'm eating and it cant be out of a little bowl either, she'll think i'm tricking her. we have to have OUR meal together! gotta love'em
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have a 2 and 3 year old. Both of them copy me but the 2 year old is my biggest copycat. She copies her sister like crazy!!!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 7:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Mimicing is a huge part of the learning process. You can help her by also mimicing what she does.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am sorry rkoloms I didnt ask for a by the book answer I asked who elses baby mimics this was a fun question . Why do you always feel the need to try to be a know it all. Noone likes a wanna be know it all.
    Gah I swear i gag alot when i see your posts
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2009