Do you wear any of these jeans? if NOT DONT REPLY!!!

I recently went to a mother and daughter showing. They had a guest speaker from Norstrom(s) lol. They were talking about how "your butt don't fit the jeans, no it your jeans that don't fit your butt". That made a lot of since. So I've been measuring all of our waits, hip (I love You Tube in figuring out how to measure your body) and thighs. Then I went to my fav shoe & shirt store...Norstrums, website. I found the jean size chart and wow I'm pretty curvy. So I'm going to try 7 For ALL Mankind. Also Macys Apple Bottom and Baby Phat. The KLS would be good but I don't know a store were they are at. So does anyone where these brands? If so how do you like them?

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 7:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nordstrom's. It's Nordstrom's.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Thanks for taking the time to correct grammar/spelling. Now regarding my question. I guess your answer is "no you don't wear them". Well all rightly then!
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 7:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Nordstrom is fabulous! Love Nordstrom. I wear Sevens yeah. And Im built like Kim Kardahsian lol. But jeans that make your butt look even better are Citizens of Humanity jeans. They're made by the same guy who makes Sevens, Jerome Dahan. Also Joe's jeans the Honey fit are good too! Big booty and small waist? Me too ;)
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Who the heck corrects someone on cafe mom at 7:30 in the morning? Get a life anon........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I know! Lol And anon 1 it's not Nordstrom's! It's Nordstrom!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not plural!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• TJ Maxx has all of them...at about 50% off. Gotta love that. I'm not fond of my Seven for all Mankind. They look really cute, but a few hours after I put them on I want to scream they're so uncomfortable. Though that could be my fault. With a lot of the higher end brands you have to try on the various styles because they are cut differently...which could be the problem with mine. Wrong cut for my figure.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i just saw some 7 for all mankind and baby phat jeans in marshalls, the 7's were about $90!! there were alot of baby phat stuff cheap too. burlington coat factory is ok too, they also have the apple bottom jeans there. in case you wanted to save some money, i'm a cheapskate, lol happy shopping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I know hu! Gosh get a life! Oh its 7am where you are, well its 5am where I'm at. I was thinking the same thing. FYI I'm up breast feeding and use Cafe Mom as my pass time.
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 9:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Where is a location; you wear your clothes. The nouveau riche come across as so uneducated...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Thanks MLM0503 I'm going to have to google those.

Wow those other stores sound great too. Its just non of them are in Palo Alto California. I'm sure that I can find the store yaw listed in a city pretty close though. Thanks again.
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 11:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2009