are there any parents here, with children that have agents? for things like acting, or modeling or music?

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 7:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I used to work in marketing child talent for acting, modeling, dance, and music. When my baby is born, I'll probably put him/her out there to get some gigs. My sister was an infant model. It doesn't pay very well. It's just something fun for them to do. If you are interested in learning about the industry PM me.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My daughter was "discovered" while we were shopping one day and I went and talked to them. She offered to "represent" her and I went home to think about it only to discover there were TONS of complaints against this company, so I decided against it. Just remember to reserch the companies and IF they are truly legit and believe in your child, they WON"T ask for any money up front. Those places are scammers. Period. Even if they offer you lifetime picures, which this one did. :) They didn't get a penny of mine.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Most of them are scammers. Definately do your reseach and good luck.
    jess227ny

Answer by jess227ny at 2:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2009