I baked a cake for my co-workers to make up for being a jerk at work, have you ever done that?

Yesterday, one of the big wigs called me up and gave me a hard time about something that someone else messed up a long time ago. I can't fix the past. It's my project now and I have fixed the problem. Now the big wig wants me to go back to going back to the way the EXPERT did the project in the past. You know the way that DID NOT WORK.
Anyway, I'm getting sidetraced by venting. I turned into super witch after that phone call for the rest of the day. I feel bad. When I feel bad in December, I bake. So I'm wondering if anyone else does this.
I didn't yell at anyone or hurt anyones feelings. I just spent the day reliving that phone call in my head and I just felt so angry, and now I feel like a heel. So now I'm like here eat some Cake. I'm sorry.

ekv25

Asked by ekv25 at 7:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• No but seems nice. Also throw in an apology and say I baked you guys a cake...
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• If it makes you feel any better than do so. Not only that you will get thank you's for bring it in. Now how can that be bad? Just don't bring up what happened it's all said and done; just enjoy the cake.

Hope it's chocolate it brings out good endorphins. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• at least you recognize it and are willing to make ammends. your staff should feel better about that more than anything. i agree with the chocolate, especially if you have alot of females in the office.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2009