please help.

im 17 and pregnant. i have no idea what to do. and im scared. me and my boyfriend are still together and he says that hes happy with whatever i decide, but im confused.
i dont know whats best. please help.
x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you able to care for a child? Are you wanting to? You need to sit back and really think about it. If you are not wanting to be a parent yet then I really would suggest adoption.. I was 17 with my first and it was hard. school work and a baby it was rough but I did it and he is 6 years old come dec11th. My boyfriend left when I told him I wasnt going to get an abortion.
    What you need is a good support system. Have you told your family yet? If you ever need someone just to talk to you can feel free to message me.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2009