can having cyst on your ovaries keep you from having kids?

if many have ruptured? or if you get them often? I know nothing about this so i would like some info

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have recurring cysts.

it just made conceiving a bit more challenging, and extremely painful periods.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It depends. I have a history of cysts and I had a mc. I can't say that it was bc of the cysts, but I can't say that it wasn't either. I now have a happy and healthy 8 month old DD. I'd go to WebMd.com, just to get a little more background about them. GL.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I had ovarian cysts more than once that the cyst one time ruptured and two weeks later I became pregnant, so pregnancy can happen. In that pregnancy a second cyst that did not rupture was absorbed into my body. I also had two masses of endome later and one tied off one ovary and I had to have it removed.

It is absolutely possible to be come pregnant with ovarian cysts and even with active endometriosis. They all just made my back more achy and me more tired. I had to rest more often to relieve the pain.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2009