Is your dh like mine? (Soft or Hard) I'm talking about his feelings ladies....lol

Whenever I thank my dh on something he doesn't say your welcome it's more like he is being sarcastic but in a joking way he'll...You'll thank me later with your P....!
I just laugh and smile and say yeah we'll see...lol

Or I'll tell him "I love you" and he'll say...YOU Should!!! I am like are you ever sincere with your feelings? But he does tell me he loves me also when he feels like not being sarcastic...lol
He's such a hard-ass at times (Supervisor at a plant) wonder if that is why...lol

As if he doesn't know how to be warm hearted...lol but he tries.
I/we just make the best of it. I love him so much I really appreciate him Thank you Lord and Thank you ladies for listening. Have a nice weekend!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• My love can be both. He can be very soft & sweet, sometimes without even saying a word...his body language & actions speak louder than words. He tells me he loves me often & means it. But, he can be hard sometimes too. Not really in a sarcastic way, but in a serious way. He never sugar coats anything & is brutally honest, which i actually like (except for when he tells me he doesn't like my outfit, lol) So yeah, depending on the circumstance he can easily be the best of both those worlds.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Mine is like yours. Not really sarcastis, just playing hard! When I say "i love you" he usually smiles at me saying nothing back. He'll say he loves me when he feels like it which is about once a day, but it's funny how he tries to seem hard! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• He isn't sarcastic in those ways but he does not like to share his feeling or talk about things. The first and only time he EVER cried was when he was in BMT. He does tell me he loves me daily and thanks me for making dinner every day o.o *shrug*
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Many men are not comfortable with touchy feely stuff. They hide behind inappropriate responses and sarcasm. My SO is hard core military and he is like that. I accept that and don't expect him to be anything else.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My husband is weird like that. He can be all emotional and lovey dovey.. and then BOOM.. he's pissed.. and he'll say I love you, but I know that something is up.. so then days later after all the sarcasm and what not.. he'll tell me what he's mad about. LOL. But he's so sweet! I love him!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My husband can be both. When we first bought our house we pretty much remodeled the entire thing and my husband did 95% of the work. He would always say I owed him blow jobs for all his work. In a joking way, though! He didn't really expect me to give BJ's whenever he wanted. LOL!

He can be sensitive, though, but mostly he jokes around.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• He dosen't have to be mushy all the time, but You will thank me with your pussy later??? Ok, disrespectful! As a joke once fine, but as a common answer....um I think you need to have a talk with him. Tell him that makes you feel like a piece of meat. So he is stupidvisor at a plant. Big woo. That does not make you his employee.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009