What to buy for my boys for Christmas?

My FIL wants to get my boys one big gift each this year for around $100-125. I'm looking online and can't find much for that price range. My boys are ages 6 and 10.
They each have a DS and an Ipod and are getting a Wii from us. Got any ideas?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• Or how about combining the money and getting a TV for the new video game or you can get those video game chairs or extra games and accessories for the Wii with the money. We are getting our boys a ping pong table this year. They have a pool table, video games, a mini fridge and a nice TV from Christmases past- they are building their little empire down there in the basement!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Why don't you get a big gifl that they can share? Instead of spending 125 for each present, spend 250 for one big present like a car thet works with batteries!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 9:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Yeah, that is a good idea...or I'm thinking of telling him to get them the Wii. Then "Santa" can bring the accessories.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Check out the EzyRoller. It's super cool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• do they need new bikes? a basketball goal or trampoline? a telescope?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2009