What store should I go to?

I have $50 for clothes and I want to spend it all at one store. What is the best value besides second hand stores. I don't have the patience for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• Is there a Loehmann's near you? www.loehmanns.com If not, try TJ Maxx or Filene's Basement

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Target? $50 bucks should buy you an outfit there. I'd suggest Burlington Coat Factory as well, but they are almost as unorganized as a 2nd hand store.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i love burlington...do you have a ross? I love khols too but they can get expensive if you are wanting to get alot with your 50 bucks
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• acollins....our Burlington is a disaster everytime I go in there too! LOL...I say TJMaxx, Target, JCPennys or heck even Walmart had some really nice sweaters. I honestly could buy 3 shirts and one pair or pants with $50. I'm very thrifty and only hit the clearance racks! Never pay full price for anything! Good luck and happy shopping!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Hit JC Penneys or Kohl's during a sale (which is most of the time!). I find Ross, TJ Maxx, and Burlington about as frustrating as second hand stores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Kohl's has coupons, so make sure you look for them if you go there!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Ross!!! You can Def get an outfit there for less tahn $50.00! I heart Ross <3
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:45 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Do you have a store called DOTS near you? Pretty much everything in the store is in the $5-$18, nothing is over $20 there.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• kohl's a lot of times will have some great deals. their stuff starts expensive but lots of times it's half off. i went there monday and everything i bought was half off. jacket for my husband $30 instead of $60, robe for my son $17 instead of $30, shirt for myself $13 instead of $30, pants for my husband $15 instead of $30, shirt for my husband $15 instead of $30. of course the cheapest clothes will be at walmart but they tend not to fit well and then wear out fast.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2009