My son had a cup of milk in his bed from last night and i dont know if he drank any of it, will he be okay?

I didnt see it in his bed and I dont know how much was in there, all I know is it was curdled and you could tell it was old this has never happened before!

Asked by Kylesmommy1129 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldnt worry about it. A lot of kids get into things they shouldnt.. If he starts acting really sick just take him to the doctors..

Answer by vc_green87 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• when my son was little he did that all the time (I didnt mean to leave it in there) but he is just fine

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Your post made me smile because I had the same thing happen to me. 3 weeks ago, my son walked in the kitchen where I was, with this disgusted look on his face and held his cup up for me. I said "whats wrong?", and he said "its nasty". I opened the cup and there was sour milk in it! I felt horrible! But I'll tell you what..he never hid a cup from me again! LOL Don't worry,your little one will be ok. :)

Answer by brandyj at 1:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Well, I would imagine that if he took a taste he wouldn't have kept drinking. Do you normally send him to bed with a cup of milk or was this a one time thing?

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I've had this happen with a bottle before, disgusting isn't it? I called the doctor at the time and was told to just keep an eye on him and if he got a tummy ache to give him some foods like bread and crackers. Then if he started throwing up (more than a time or two) I could bring him in. Good luck mama!

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• he could have diarrhea

Answer by fishersmom06 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• the spoiled milk will probably upset his stomach but other than that he will be fine

Answer by trying2staysane at 9:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2008