When you "loose your temper" what do you do?

I was just curious,because I guess what is normal/typical is yelling,cursing or throwing something? I dunknow?
Me,I do all of the above. I have a bad temper though. What do you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yell and maybe spit out a few cuss words. I need to do better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I yell and sometimes cuss but I dont throw things. Its not to often I loose my temper and I never loose my temper on my daughter.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I cuss and slam things like doors and pots and pans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Up til about 3 years ago, I would have said I walk over and full fist hit the person (adult) who several ticked me off. Now I have learned to just breathe real deep and if possible just walk away. If that don't work I let out a a string of words to make a sailor blush. Hubby sez I have a super sharp tongue!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I snap and everyone around me knows it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Oh, I yell, but make sure I say mean things to whoever is nearby while yelling. I also slam doors and what not. Sometimes though, I will do something useful like clean the baseboards in the whole house, or scrub every tiny spot of the counters, cabinets, and bathrooms. You just never know if I'm going to explode or clean.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• usually i scream wtf..or uhhhhhhh! never throw stuff
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I don't let my temper get away with me often but i yell and my favorite thing to do when i'm stressed is break glass things. It's such a sweet release. If you're ever really stressed you should try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

Anonymous

• I yell, cuss, I sometimes depending on how mad/irritated I am I'll smack my hubby. I remember the last fight we got into I yelled out the front door as he was leaving I told him to go suck a dick. But I'm better now at trying to control my anger I'm still working on it though.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2009