~Are you Happy?~In general

Just wondering where I fall in the normal range. I am not a very happy person. I am not depressed either. I find myself angry/hurt alot by stuff.
I am just wondering how other mom's would rate their happiness??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am very happy. I wish i could find a job so I do stress about finances but my marriage and my life in general is great. I love being a mom and a wife and I wouldnt change that for the world.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't rate mine very high...I sit in this house ALL the time- we are 8 miles from the nearest...anything...I can't afford to drive around for no reason or to go anywhere even with a puroses unless it is to buy neccesities. my daughter and I had started belly dancing lessons about 8 months ago- but we had to quit doing that since we are SO broke. I have no friends here (been here 2 years) and I keep getting fatter due to stress and boredom. bleh
    *but I try not to be TOO grumpy-cause hubby doesn't understand depression at all or lack of friends since he doesn't have those issues
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have a good life and usually happy.  Although I do get overwhelmed, like right now. Which then I get depressed, but then I get a plan and get going and feel better. Life is what you make of it.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am miserable. My husband is a verbal abuser and I am desperately trying to get away from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• no I am not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I was first diagnosed with depression when I was 12. My parents refused to accept the diagnosis and pulled me out of therapy. I have been in and out of therapy for over 30 years; the only time I was truly happy was when I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm pretty happy. The only thing I would change is that I don't want to watch other people's children anymore. I don't want to work away from home though. I wish I could find a job that I could do from home that's not going to cost an arm and a leg to get started, and one I don't have to sell anything. That's all though.
    DeannaBrady

Answer by DeannaBrady at 12:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• no.. not very happy..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2009