SO MUCH PAIN CAN'T TAKE IT!!

I been suffering so much pain when am having sex with my DH is not even funny it hurts so much that we have to stop and not keep on trying I don't know why my OB/GYN app is next week also I had like a clear mucus often I need some advice moms please I know ya are not OB GYN but at least some advice will help!! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Health

• Painfull intercourse can be a sign of Endometriosis. I had that and yea sex SUCKED, it hurt. The only TRUE way of finding endometriosis is through a Laparoscopy. Best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I had painful sex also with my baby's father a while ago..some years ago..it hurt SOOOOOOO bad...I never knew what it was..it just went away...it could be an infection,irritated,or something up there could be inflamed..I'm sorry,good luck.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 11:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It could be lots of stuff. Are you lubricated enough? Where exactly is the pain located?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2009