"Toy" issue

If you wanted a vibrator and you knew your hubby wouldn't like it, would you buy one anyway? Would you tell him you did or just keep it your secret?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, my body MY toys. I never felt the need to ask my hubby permission to by myself something like that. Besides they are fun to use together
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My baby's father wouldn't "let" me have one ethier! I think it's cuase they think that we would like the toy "better" than them lol..at least that was his problem haha...anyways I would keep it my little secret ;)
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 11:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• LOL I bought one without saying anything, my SO came home before I did and opend the box - HAD A FIT because I had "bought such a big one" Ok ladies it just an average one............... See the problem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• There were a lot of things my x didn't like me buying but I bought them anyway. It was my money and my item....did you notice the X in the beginning of my sentence? lol

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I got one and didn't say anything. It wasn't really what I wanted, I just didn't have the knowledge to really look for what I wanted. I eventually told him and explained I had found out what I really wanted was a "bullet", a very small vibrator. He didn't care at all and when I got what I wanted, found out how much fun they can be for both of us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It was my idea to bring toys into the bedroom unsure how hubby would respond, well he loves them as much as I do. He even likes the vibrators to use on me TMI sorry but that's what we do... You can buy toys that are not intimidating to him and work your way up or just buy what you want and keep it a secrete :) Sumergible ones are great for alone time in the tub...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Buy one thats smaller than him, or a finger vibrator for HIM to use on you. He will like that and maby then lighten up. There are toys that meant for two ppl to use at the same time. He prob feels intimitated thinking you will like the toy better than him. I would ask the clerk at he toy shop for something meant for him and you. then he will get xtra pleasure at the same time. If he still doesn't like then dont force it. I dont believe in secrets between two ppl so I personally wouldn't hide one.
    Anonymous

• my SO wants to get me one. he thinks it will help calm down my horniness!!! he wants to use it on me as much as i use it on myself. my opinion, you dont have to ask him or tell him. myself personally, i dont like to keep anything from my SO, but if he says "no", that isnt fair. your a grown women.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I would buy one & tell him you want to use it while you give him a blow job. I doubt he'll say no...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• kris is right. You do not have to ask or tell him, if you want one then get it. Just because you are married does not mean you cannot have a vibrator. I'm sure he jerks off every once in a while when you're not around....are you not aloud to pleasure yourself? Sounds like a jerk if that's the case.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2009