Housewives Do you have a backup plan if your husband leaves you/or dies ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Currently hubby is working and in school and I'm a SAHM. He has a generous insurance plan that is my backup and would allow me to finish school and be comfy with our children. When he's done with school and making more money the insurance goes up and I will finish school. Divorce isn't an option so we don't even go there.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Ya, to get whatever help and support I need and continue on supporting and tending to my family.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Do moms who work away from home have a plan. I would think they are both working and need 2 incomes to make it, what is she going to do if something happens to her spouse?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Leaves me - LMBO!! doubt it would ever happen. But I supposed IF it did I would live off of the spousal support and child support.

Dies - Id be devistated. But we have about 2.5 mil in life insurance plus Id get his buy in back from his company.
    Anonymous

• You bet! I have my degree, or two. I have work experience. I have a good head on my shoulders. I'd be sad, but I'd be alright.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2009