New boyfriend

New boyfriend
Well I have a new boyfriend and he was asking how do I know his cousin.. I was like I went out on one date with him and nothing happend at all just realized that we were better of just being friends than he said maybe I should re think this thing,, I dont think he will break up wit hme but I do think it wou ld be stupid if he did over just one date wit his cousin..what do you all think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Well its not like you fucked his cousin if he breaks up with you hes a moron.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Get rid of him if he is gonna be that immature. The past is the past , you didn't do anything sexual with him so why should it matter.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I think that if you JUST started dating and he is being a jerk............ dump him now.

Why put up with crap when you first start dating... that is when it is supposed to be fun, light hearted, and casual.... not drama.

Besides your a mom do you really need a boyfriend who would start a realtionship off by being a jerk.

Cut your losses dump him early.
    Anonymous

• Some guys are like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2009