birthday present question

I am taking my son to a birthday party of one of his class mates tomorrow- this is our firt ever party like this to go to- someone I don't know? She will be turning six- I got her a "sea monkey" kit- you know like we had growing up. It cost about eight dollars. Is that okay? It is a pinkish border aquarium. Should I do something else or add something else to it? thnx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That sounds cute!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• That is plenty. We go to alot of bday parties so we spend about $10/gift or we would go broke.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• First can you afford something else? Is it a small aquarium or big one? Does it look like it cost only $8.00? I'm going to be honest if it was me I would probably get something else.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I usually spend $20. If the aquarium looks like more, then it's fine. If not, maybe put a beanie baby on the top or something like that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• 20? say only 10 kids have party's through out the year that you go to...that is 200? I can't afford that? anyone else?
    Anonymous