i have just met someone an not long after we were hit with him being deployed to kawait its really hard i have never delt with anything like this before an i miss him so much how an wat can help me get through this a little easier

i met this guy 3mo ago an we really hit it off things were going great an then we were hit with him being deployed to kawait an i miss him so much . I have never had or been in anything like this before I LOVE HIM an just want him home safe i miss him . He has ask me to marry him when he gets home . But it is all really hard to deal with , with it all being so new to me wat do i exspect or how do i work through this . I MISS HIM this whole thing is all new to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Did he take his laptop? My dd's bf took his and they chatted and webcamed every day so it wasn't so lonely for either one of them

Answer by admckenzie at 12:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Just write letters.You can send him care packages. If he brought his laptop (if he didnt im sure someone would let him borrow his) you can make a video and download it on a memory chip and send that to him. Yea it sucks, but until he comes back just focus on doing alot of things. Like make a scrap book.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• 3 mos after i first met my DH he left Kansas to help in New Orleans after Katrina. He left in September, and I didn't see him again until the wknd before Christmas 2005. I didn't even get to say goodbye as I was out of town that weekend for a funeral. It was hard, but the wait was worth it. I only got to talk to him a few times a week after the middle of October since the cellphone towers were out.

I know it seems unbearable, but every day he's gone, is one day sooner he'll be home! GL, dear, I feel for you!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Well, get use to it because if you marry him, that is pretty much the life you will be signing for. If he is a good man and loves you as much as you profess to love him then you both can make things work out. The laptop is a great idea. He can send you e-mails, chat, etc. Also remember that next to a great man is an extraordinary woman. I don't know if you have it in you to live the life is a military spouse but I'll tell you this much, if he is the one, it is totally worth it.

Remember this, he needs you to be strong and not to be mopping the floors paralyzed by loneliness and sadness. When you talk with him, let him know that you miss him dearly but also let him know that you can still function without him because that is what a military wife needs to be able to do. Battle your own personal battles at home while our man do it out there wherever it is he is deployed to. Lastly, don't alienate yourself.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 12:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Just keep in touch with him the best way you can and stay busy before you know he'll be home. God Bless him and you.

What you are feeling is happiness, lonelyness, missing him alot your heart just flutters just the thought of him and I am sure he is feeling it too. Just hang in there and wait...that is all you can do...I wish I can tell you more. Oh and congrats on your coming engagment :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2009