What is the best rolling bookbag?

I'm having a hard time finding one that lasts for more than 4 or 5 months. This year, my daughter has already gone through 2, and I want to make sure this one lasts until the end of the year. Please help me!
My daughter is in 4th grade and needs a rolling bookbag because her school doesn't have lockers. She has to haul all her school supplies to and from school every day. All the notebooks, books, and supplies end up being very heavy, and she is not gental on her things! I just need something that will last! Oh, and the wheels won't mess up and make a banging noise when she goes down the hall...she got really embarassed last time :-/

mommyheat

Asked by mommyheat at 12:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in

• L.L. Bean - if anything happens to it, it has a lifetime guarantee and you get a new one. It's pricey to buy but you never need to buy another one.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Everyone in school HATES the kids that have those STUPID bookbags, just so you know, and some school won't allow them. They get in the way and people can trip over them.
    Anonymous

• I use Nike

Answer by admckenzie at 4:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Thanks, I think I probably will go with the LLBean bag. That seems to be a highly recommended one.
    And for the anonymous person who wanted to be snippy: I don't really like rolling bags at all, but our school started to advise the parents to use them after one of 4th grade students developed a hernia two years ago!
    mommyheat

Answer by mommyheat at 10:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2009