If you shave down there..

how often do you shave? I shaved like a week and a half ago, and now that its growing back I am itching like crazy!! ACK! So I guess I have to keep on shaving now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have to shave about every other day....sometimes I let it go alittle longer, but then like you said it itches and drives you crazy. Just keep on shaving it....or if you do want to let it grow out, it'll stop itching in about a week!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Every day.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• For me if its been awhile since shaving that area... such as over a month and then I shave... it itches for a few days and after that the itching will stop. If I shaved that area everyday I will get razor burn and thats painful and plus eventually will itch so I just try to shave every week and half or so...
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 12:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• if you do it everyday and a little of the pink baby lotion, you wont be itchy or irritated after like a week week and a half of doing so...
    denisekeene

Answer by denisekeene at 1:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• and use a little of the pink baby lotion *
    denisekeene

• Put on some hyrdrocortizone ( some kind of anti-itch cream) but for next time you shave so close immediately put lotion in that area and continue until you feel some comfort. Or don't shave just trim it to look nice with a pair of scissors and a fine tooth comb (tthen add moose and hairspray)...LOL Just kidding. I usually just trim and use the comb for guidance.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I've found that waxing works a lot better for me than shaving - no irritation or itching like with shaving.

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I shave pretty much every day. I'm lucky that I don't get razor burn or irritation from it. I will try the lotion right after though because that just sounds like a good idea. The more you do it (at least for me) the less you itch, I've been shaving for almost 10 years now & I can't rememeber the last time I itched because of shaving. So if you like how it looks & feels it will go away for the most part & follow these ladies advice :)
    Anonymous

• wow how can u ladies shave everyday?? I get horrible razor burn and bumps every time i shave.. and dang i could never shave every day i shave once every 2 weeks my hair takes forever to grow back and for me the longer i go without shaving the longer the hair gets and the more clean i feel when i am shaved.. but i dont get itchy down there at all.. surprising coz i have sensative skin.. got any advice on shaving so i dont get the painful razor burn and bumps??
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I do it once a week and after i'm done shaving I will put lotion down there so I don't get icty, or any red bumps.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2009