Do you sit on a napkin

When you go to a public resturant? Especially in the summer when girls/women are wearing short skirts who may or may not be wearing underwear.

Just a wierd thought that came to me from the 'hover' over the toilet post. Some will not sit on the toilet even if there is nothing visible so how does this differ from that instance.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always sit on liners that protect my skin from touching the toilet.
    Anonymous

• I asked about a Resturant not restroom
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• That sounded rude (me), thanks anon for the reply
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Ewwwwwwwwuuuuuuuu.
    staciejung

Answer by staciejung at 1:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It is probably a good idea to sit on something in a restaurant to avoid germs. I never thgouth about it, but it is a good idea.

I always use a shield for the toilet as well anywhere I visit.
    Anonymous

• oh gosh, I never thought of that, I am alittle OCD, and have weird obsessions...now I have a new one...thx....lol
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• If I was the one wearing the short skirt with no underwear I might be worried about what I was sitting on, but that is not gonna happen for me, no more short skirts here. and I replied to the toilet seat post.....no I dont use seat covers, if it looks dirty I wipe it off.
    beckygeiger

Answer by beckygeiger at 1:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Nope, because I don't wear things that short, so it would only be my clothes that got dirty, and they're going in the wash at the end of the day anyway.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009