are you feeling the christmas spirit?

i am def. not. i want nothng to do with it.

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope me neither. I am getting kicked out of my apartment and can't find a job grrrrrrrr.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• No. not really. All it means to me is that I have to spend a lot of money buying presents. I know that sounds bad, but the holidays add to my stress level. I do like decorating the tree and listening to Christmas music though.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Kind of because its my daughters first but my grandma died around xmas time and ever since then my mom gets mopey around the holidays i do too,and my daughters dad wont get to see her for her first x-mas soo ya not much spirit in me haha.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i am :) have my Christmas music playing, decorated the tree last night. not looking forward to trying to buy gifts but still enjoying the festive season . i hate shopping and we don't have much money
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm feeling it! It might be a side effect of the sugary Christmas cookies we made and I ate a lot of, but whatever, I'll take it! Merry Christms to all and to all a good night!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Not really. My husband is in Afghanistan and I'm just not in the mood for this major of a holiday without him.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am feeling it in SPADES! this year! This is the difference for us this year: no one in the family has really asked for much, we're early this year with many things we're doing so the stress level is down, and I stayed away from stores that put their Christmas items up in July!!! We're also doing more charity type stuff, cards to vets at Walter A. Reed hospital, picking an item to send to another country through Heifer international, and each of my kids picked another child to give a gift to through Salvation Army Angel Tree. I think that the less we concentrate on the gimmee aspect of the holidays, the more enjoyable they are. Really, it's time to spend with/do gifts of the heart for special people in our lives.

Debra... tell your hubby that there's a family in Missouri who is greatful for his service to his country, and we're greatful to you, because you've sacrificed as well.
    crittermomma

Answer by crittermomma at 2:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i really dont want to put up a tree.. i dont want to put up any decorations.. i'm just not feeling it. but my son justturned three and he's going around going when is santa coming mommy?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2009